As an introduction, this article is going to highlight the things to watch out for when making a choice of photographer for any event. You have spent months planning your special event and tens of thousands of pounds on décor, food and entertainment. You are the type that likes to keep memories of your event and celebrations through photographs and now you are having tough time with choosing an events photographer for your next event!
No doubt the tips below are designed specifically for you. With Silver Fox Pictures you will work away with better service and quality.
- Hire a Professional: The first thing to look out for when making a choice for an event photographer is professionalism, do not cut corners by opting for the cheapest as that will only leave you with nightmare. Professional photographers have the equipment and training needed to make your event a lasting impression. True, most professionals are quiet expensive but the pay is worth the impression and the service rendered. If you got enough budgets for your event, do not burn yourself out by being the event manager/planner and the same time the photographer, go for the professionals Silver Fox Pictures.
- Experience: When the word photography is mentioned, experience can not be overemphasized as there is no substitute for it. As experience goes beyond just picking any body who can handle a camera, by way of aiming, pointing or even shooting. It requires long hours, days, months or even years of unwavering training and resilience in gathering the experience necessary to attain the status of an experience photographer. An experience photographer has the skills to carefully evaluate virtually all scenarios and will then know the amount of light intensity needed to produce a good photo.
- Equipment: This tip also matters a lot, watch out for it, as no professional photographer will to come to any event or occasion with just one camera, lens or even flash, no, not at all. There must always be one or even two other cameras, as well as lenses and flash serving as a backup. While it may be way cheaper to pickup a roadside photographer or even a family member who can serve that purpose, the benefit derived from making a wise choice of hiring a professional photographer can not be measured in terms of money but by the lasting impression it gives.
- Coordination: The level of coordination demonstrated by a professional photographer matters a lot during an event. He/she knows just the right person to contact and when to do so. He/she knows the progression of an event, what happens at a particular time, the next to follow. He/she is proactive.
- Fast delivery: This tip goes hand in hand with professionalism and should be giving proper consideration as well. Ask questions before making a booking so as to know the time it will take for your job to be delivered to avoid disappointment that could result from having your photographs not delivered when needed.
- Mobile Photography Studio: This is another aspect that describes professionalism. It is true though that having a mobile photography studio is quiet expensive and an integral definition of professionalism. However, having a mobile photography studio at your event with onsite printing could also serve the purpose by capturing and printing your guests/clients photos at your event in their alluring attires, beaming with beautiful smiles, and much to your delight.
- Number of photographers: It is also important to note that, when your event is really going to be very large, then it would be wise to book for more than one photographer to ensure that all your event and memories are well captured to your satisfaction.
- The Bottom-Line: When we talk of excellent photography, it is measured by what you pay! As a photographer who lacks the needed experience to handle an event will form the habit of blaming it on you or even on others during the event. This error can not be reversed when your event is over, the important moments has been lost and gone and can not be recaptured!
So now I will ask you frankly, do you want a professional photography service? If your reply is yes, then SILVER FOX PICTURES is the best recommendation for you, with its high level of professionalism, style, competency and fast delivery. I must admit there is no wiser choice of a photographer you ever make than booking your event photography with us.
Post by Bindi Sandhu – Senior Photographer
© SILVER FOX PICTURES 2019